Did your MakeCrate just arrive in the mail? Looking for all the resources you’ll need to build your circuit and write code to get it running? Check out our project introduction pages for a list of the resources you’ll need for each project.
MakeCrate subscribers should login to have full access to all content.
- Starter Crate
- Nightlight Crate
- Soil Moisture Monitoring Crate
- Calculator Crate
- Digital Ruler Crate
- Musical Instrument Crate
- Heart Rate Monitor Crate
- Digital Clock Crate
- Memory Game Crate
- Remote Alarm Crate
- Stopwatch Crate
- IR Remote Stepper Motor Crate
Looking for a non-subscription kit? Login with the email you used to purchase the kit, and find your resources at the following links.
Drive a circuit with a button to light up LEDs and turn on a buzzer. Learn to code it with the AE machines drag and drop editor and this tutorial:
Add two LEDs and a buzzer to your Arduino and code it using the AE Machines drag and drop interface. Watch the tutorial here:
Now you can code your MakeCrate projects using the drag and drop interface from AE Machines. The interface is easy and fun to use, and allows you to make changes to your projects and quickly see the results.
Watch this tutorial to see how to get started using the interface.
Need to install the pt.h file to make things work? Get the file here (pt) and follow these steps to install in the web editor:
- Open the web editor and click the “Libraries” link on the left hand side/
- Click the “import” icon to the right of the “Library Manager” link.
- Find and select the pt.zip file you just downloaded from the link above.
- Wait while the file imports! You should now be able to include the pt.h file.