Welcome to the MakeCrate Game Crate! Here are some tips and hints for getting the most out of your kit.
(Content marked with a * is for subscribers only. Login to access subscriber content.)
- Before you start building and coding, make sure you are ready to connect your Arduino to your computer and know how to load code onto your Arduino. If you aren’t sure how to do that, check out our Getting Started Video* and our Code Upload* videos.
- You’ll need a few code libraries to get things working correctly. See how to install a library.
- Learn about some basic electronics components and some key concepts with the following videos.
- Learn some coding fundamentals.
- Need help building your kit? Check out our building tutorials.
- Ready to code? Get a download.
- Built all your games? Try these challenge projects to learn more about the code and make some fun changes to your games.
- Having trouble building your kit? Check out these tips, or post a question in the comments.
- Lost your instructions? Get a printable set here.