Welcome to the MakeCrate Starter Kit! Here are some tips and hints for getting the most out of your kit.
(Content marked with a * is for subscribers only.)
- Before you start building and coding, make sure you are ready to connect your Arduino to your computer and know how to load code onto your Arduino. If you aren’t sure how to do that, check out our Getting Started Video* and our Code Upload* videos.
- You’ll be building some basic circuits using some parts you’ll use a lot in this and future kits. Learn more about those components and some key concepts with the following videos.
- Need help building your kit? Check out our building tutorials*.
- Ready to code? Get a download*, or write your own by watching a tutorial*.
- Really stuck? Try the troubleshooting guide.
- Want to do more? Try our challenge projects, or create and post your own!