Welcome to the MakeCrate Soil Moisture Sensor kit! Here are some tips and hints for getting the most out of your kit.
(Content marked with a * is for subscribers only.)
- You’ll be using a variable resistor to test how much water is in your soil. Learn more about those components and some key concepts with the following videos.
- Need help building your kit? Check out our building tutorials*.
- Ready to code? Get a download*, or write your own by watching a tutorial*.
- Really stuck? Try the troubleshooting guide*.
- Want to do more? Try our challenge projects*, or create and post your own!